How To Transfer Contracted Out Rights

How To Transfer Contracted Out Rights – Pensionfinder

Pension Advice Pages

Pensionfinder > > Guides > Pension Transfer > How To Transfer Contracted Out Rights

Make an enquiry

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.

ong> and 10000000.

Please enter the total value of your pension. If your enquiry relates to a new pension enter your desired annual contributions
  • About you

  • Sticker

  • Next

  • Your Address

  • Contact Details



    How To Transfer Contracted Out Rights

    transfer contracted out pensionContracted out rights are also known as protected rights and include Section 9 (2B) rights and guaranteed minimum pensions. The reason why your contracted out rights fund exists is because you contracted out of the State Earnings Related Pension Scheme, now known as the State Second Pension in the past.

    If your fund has contracted out rights, talk to a financial advisor in relation to how your contracted out rights are affected by a transfer. The regulations pertaining to transferring contracted out rights are changing in 2017 which means your advisor must analyse this information when giving advice as well as discussing how a transfer immediately affects you.