Lost Pension

I have lost my pension- Can I trace it? – Pensionfinder

Pension Advice Pages

Pensionfinder > > Best Questions > I have lost my pension- Can I trace it?

Make an enquiry

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.

ong> and 10000000.

Please enter the total value of your pension. If your enquiry relates to a new pension enter your desired annual contributions
  • About you

  • Sticker

  • Next

  • Your Address

  • Contact Details



    I have lost my pension- Can I trace it?

    According to The Department for Works and Pensions £3billion of peoples pension money is sat in pension pots unclaimed. This is a great deal of money. Last year the government service helped 70,000 people find their lost and frozen schemes.

    Generally to trace a lost occupational pension you will need the employers name and address, the type of pension and the date you belonged to the pension scheme. It can be possible to find pensions with less info though.

    The pension tracing service is a free scheme and can be found at https://secureonline.dwp.gov.uk/tps-directgov/en/contact-tps/pension-tracing-form.asp. Alternatively, if you would like someone to do the tracing for you and then follow up with advice on transferring the scheme to a better place fill out the form on the top menu.